- Company Director & Tutor.
- Teaching students.
- Organising & invigilating exams.
- Write policies.
- Liaise with DART.
- Liaise with practices.
- Clinical coach support & meetings.
- Assignment marking.
- Student support.
- Training Practice Approval Visits.
- Organise visit lists for Affiliated and Non Affiliated TP’s.
- TP Visits to Affiliated Practices.
- NPL – all written reports.
- Clinical Coach Training & Update Meetings.
- Produce Quality Control Processes including the IV role.
- Marie has been working at Scarsdale for over 12 years and has been Head Equine Nurse there since 2007.
- Marie comes in to BGT on a part time basis and teaches the equine part of the Veterinary Nursing Diploma syllabus.
- Marie also teaches the final year of the qualification to students taking the equine pathway.
- I have worked at BGT for 5+years.
- Teaching years 1,2 and 3.
- I have a quality control role of moderating the blended learning.
- Deliver CPD.
- Provide revision sessions.
- C&G / RCVS enrolment and registration
- College Administration and joint Quality Co-ordinator
- Student Support
- Qualified in 1996 and held position of Head Nurse for 11 yrs until coming to BGT
- OSCE Examiner
- Volunteer for Streetvet Birmingham treating dogs owned by the homeless
- Teaching across the years